Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing Cashaphone.com.au.
Please read this agreement carefully to understand your rights and obligations before you participate in our buy-back program. By participating in Cashaphone.com.au buy-back program you are accepting the terms and conditions outlined below.
I agree to the following terms and conditions of Cashaphone.com.au buy-back program:
- I am solely responsible for any personal or sensitive information stored on the phone(s) or tech products.
- I understand that Cashaphone will do their best to remove all data from my phone(s), or tech PRODUCT(S), but is not responsible if 100% cannot be completely deleted.
- It is my responsibility to delete all personal/sensitive information from my phone(s), or tech PRODUCT(S) from the device before I sent it to Cashaphone.
- I am a resident of Australia, and I am shipping the PRODUCT(S) within the borders of Australia.
- I am legally capable of entering into a binding contract, and are at least 16 years old, or if I am under 16 years of age, that I have obtained my parent or guardian's consent/permission to sell the PRODUCT(S) to Cashaphone.
- I am the sole and rightful owner of the PRODUCT(S) being traded in through the Cashaphone.com.au buy-back program.
- The product is free from any liens, contracts or claims by any third parties. I am the rightful owner of the PRODUCT(S) and I understand that if any PRODUCT(S) that I trade-in turns out to have been a lost or stolen device, that I will not receive any compensation for the PRODUCT(S).
- The condition and specifications of the PRODUCT(S) that I have provided to Cashaphone.com.au are accurate.
- I understand that the condition of the PRODUCT(S) when it arrives at Cashaphone’s warehouse is solely my responsibility.
- I understand that Cashaphone is not liable for items that may be lost by Australia Post and I have the option to send via Australia Post Registered Post tracking service at my expense.
- 3 day return promise: If your item is valued over $100 and it fails testing (differs from what was stated), Cashaphone will contact you giving you the option to have your item returned. There will be no charge for the return of your PRODUCT(S). If after 3 days of not hearing from you, Cashaphone will assume that you accept your item to be recycled responsibly, and make payment to you at an adjusted price (if applicable).
- Any stolen, blocked, counterfeit or fake devices returned will be held by Cashaphone, and reported to the Police. No payment will be made and the device(s) will not be returned.
- I agree and understand that the buy-back value assigned to the PRODUCT(S) after receipt and inspection by Cashaphone may be less than the estimated value I have been quoted, and may even be zero.
- I understand that if the PRODUCT(S) does not have a valid, visible International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) number, the final trade in value after its receipt and inspection by Cashaphone may be reduced to zero.
- I understand that if the PRODUCT(S) has water or physical damage it is considered, “BROKEN/NO POWER" condition.
- I understand and agree that all data stored on the PRODUCT(S) may be deleted and will be unrecoverable.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to discontinue service on any PRODUCT(S) I am trading in before sending the PRODUCT(S) to Cashaphone.
- I understand that Cashaphone is not responsible for previous or subsequent airtime charges accrued prior, during, or after I trade in my PRODUCT(S). Should any airtime charges be accrued, it is my responsibility to resolve payment issues with my service provider.
- I agree to transfer all right, title and interest in the PRODUCT(S) to Cashaphone upon their receipt and inspection of the PRODUCT(S) at their warehouse.
- I agree to ship the PRODUCT(S) to Cashaphone.com.au within 30 days of the day I accept the trade in credit offered.
- I understand the prices offered on Cashaphone.com.au are subject to change at any time without notice. When my order has been placed, the prices quoted are guaranteed for 30 days from the “Date of offer” date. If my phones are received after the 30 days, the updated current prices will apply.
- All PRODUCT(S) pricing are inclusive of GST.
- I will ensure that the account name, BSB and account number details are correct. Cashaphone does not validate the details provided and cannot guarantee the receiving bank validate the details for the payment instruction. Any error in these payment details may result in a loss of funds. To the extent permitted by law, Cashaphone is not liable for loss arising from any error in instructions given or by an authorized user.
- I understand that Cashaphone has not made any representation that the trade in value assigned to the PRODUCT(S) is equivalent to any other company’s market value.
- I agree to OPT-IN to Cashaphone.com.au newsletters, and am able to OPT-OUT at any time.
- I agree that Cashaphone.com.au and its affiliates and partners will not have any liability to you in excess of the final trade in value assigned by Cashaphone.com.au for the product. In no event will Cashaphone.com.au, or its affiliates or partners liable for any indirect, consequential, special or punitive, incidental or exemplary damages, whether foreseeable or unforeseeable, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising out of this agreement.
- Customer may not assign or attempt to assign any of its rights and obligations under these terms. These terms are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia and the courts of the state of Victoria shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any disputes arising from or relating to this agreement.